Here are a few of my favorite recipes. Enjoy!
- Half a watermelon, cubed (8 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons of coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions: Mix watermelon, red onion and mint in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, wisk together olive oil, lime juice, sea salt and black pepper. Pour dressing over watermelon mixture. Stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle feta cheese immediately before eating.